Conditions for Use
Welcome to HealthyPawsPetInsurance.com. Healthy Paws Pet Insurance® LLC (hereinafter "Healthy Paws") maintains this web site (the "Site") for your personal education, information, and communication. You may download only material displayed on the Site specifically identified as available for downloading. Such material is for noncommercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without Healthy Paws’ written permission.
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Healthy Paws regarding this site are superseded and of no force or effect.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Healthy Paws. Healthy Paws neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Healthy Paws.
- While Healthy Paws uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, Healthy Paws makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Healthy Paws assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Healthy Paws nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you ""AS IS"" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Healthy Paws also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit or post to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, stories, homepages, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Healthy Paws, or its affiliates, at its sole discretion, and without compensation to you, may use, not use, edit, adapt, modify or discontinue the use of any communication or material you post to the site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, disclosure, transmission, reproduction, distribution, publishing, broadcasting, or posting in any medium. Furthermore, Healthy Paws, or its affiliates, without compensation to you, is free to use, not use, edit, adapt, modify, or discontinue the use of any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication or material you transmit or post to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products.
- Images of people, animals, or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Healthy Paws. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Healthy Paws and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the Trademark owner. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
- Healthy Paws has not reviewed all the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Although Healthy Paws may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Healthy Paws is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. Healthy Paws will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Healthy Paws to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- IThis Site may from time to time contain information relating to various medical, health and fitness conditions of pets and their treatment. This is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own veterinarian or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a pet's health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult your own veterinarian and medical advisors.
- Healthy Paws may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.