12 Dogs Who Are Really Sorry They Ruined Christmas
We all know the holiday spirit isn’t in the presents or the tree – it’s in the friends and family you spend the season with. But for pets, these symbols of Christmas are all important to their humans. No matter how many times you reassure your pup that Christmas isn’t actually ruined, he won’t shake those puppy dog eyes.
Oh well! In the spirit of the season, let’s forgive these adorable dogs who are really, truly sorry they ruined Christmas.
2. “I liked the colored lights so much I ate through them this morning – after mom strung them on the balcony last night.”
3. “She managed to open her Christmas present last night, extreme guilt ensues.”
4. “We’re just not in the Christmas spirit, Mom…”
5. “Someone was a bit eager for Christmas and tried to skip a couple days.”
6. “Mom left me all day to go Christmas shopping and I got bored…”
7. “I tried to be helpful by fetching the dustpan, but I’m pretty sure I’m getting a sack of coal for Christmas!”
8. “Jazz took a bite out of the Christmas baubles and decided to use it as a ball…”
10. “But Moooom, it looked like a real gingerbread cookie!”
11. “I licked the smoked salmon when no one was looking.”
12. And one dog who’s not sorry… Family Christmas picture photobomb!