Healthy Paws Foundation Grant Programs
At Healthy Paws, our mission is to help all pets have a healthier and happier tomorrow. We're passionate
about helping homeless pets get the medical care they need so we provide Homeless Pet Medical Grants
funded through our Every Quote Gives Hope™ program. Pet adoption organizations can apply for these cash
grants specifically for medical treatments of homeless dogs and cats.
Apply for a Homeless Pet Medical Grant
Grant amount: $500
In order to participate in the programs we require the following:
- Your organization's focus is in preventing or rescuing homeless pets.
- Your organization has 501(c)(3) status, or in the process of applying for 501(c)(3) status.
- You organization is not a proponent of the sale of dogs or cats through "puppy mills", irresponsible breeding, or pet stores.
How to Apply
- Complete the form below.
- If selected to receive a grant, share how the grant was used through a brief description of its use and any pet photos.
- If selected to receive a grant, share information on how your grant was used via social media or your website.
- Grant applications will be reviewed and then distributed monthly. You only need to apply once per year to qualify for a Homeless Pet Medical Grant.
Start Your Quote
Your enrollment helps homeless pets!